Wednesday, 7 October 2009

Sweet and Simple!

I should of blogged this before now but i just haven't had a spare minute..
this is my entry for Cute Card Thursday.. just in time b4 their new challenge tomorrow.. anyways.. the theme was 'A Pinch and a Punch'
... translated meaning 1st's.. like first kiss, first date, first birthday... you get the picture..
I liked the idea of first date so went with that.

I used a dressy miss anya and an SN manga boy both coloured with copics.. i think they make a cute couple, don't you! The birdy stamps are my free CI ones for subbing to Craft Stamper last month.
♥ HUGZ ♥

4 comments:

Linda Elbourne said...

Really cute!

Annie said...

what an adorable card, love the cute couple with the soft background design. thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x

Juls said...

gorgeous!! I would never have thought have putting the bird images with your little charicters! but it just works perfectly!! thanks for the inspiration!

Tasha said...

Wow what an awesome card - i ove the mix of stamps that so cool
love tasha xx