Saturday 17 October 2009

"Easel"y done!


You guess it it by the bad pun title that i've created another easel card..

Again i managed to cover 3 challenges..Cupcake Craft has the theme 'Stitching & Buttons'... Crafty Creations has the theme 'Blue' {yeah i know my cards not all blue but it does have blue in it so i'm hoping that counts!!!} And The Greetings Farm is 'No Frills'

I used one of my much awaited 'My Guy Ians'



I grabbed a load of bits from the bit box to create this one..


I just adore these Ians...Miss Anya is a lucky girl lol
I coloured him with the usual copics..i'm chuffed that i actually managed to make the jeans look like proper jeans and not a blue blury mess..
The zip stamp is another one of my own design & making, which i coloured in with a copper krylon pen. I also hand made the little shooting stars with some beads and head pins.
Thanks for stopping by.
♥ HUGZ ♥

10 comments:

Kruemel said...

This is a great boy/male card! Love all the details and your coloring is wonderful.

Thanks for playing with Cupcake Craft this week.

Kathrin aka Kruemel

Tasha said...

This card is absolutely UNBELIEVABLE - i think easily one of the best cards ive ever seen!
You should defo get it entered for the TGF challenge this week - it totally will win hands down!
love tasha xx

Joy said...

Hi Minxy, my miss Anya Def needs Ian he is GORGUSS ansd so is your card xxx

Ida / Little said...

This is just great, awesome male/guy card and all the details are so lovely! :)

Thanks for joining us at CCC this week.

Hugs Ida

Anonymous said...

Great card Nicky. Loving your Easel cards! S xxx

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with this beautiful card!

Saskia :)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Minxy, what a fab card. I love the Ian image and your colouring is awesome. Love the colour scheme and the details are perfect. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Claire Phillips said...

Great card - fab details - thanks for playing at Crafty Creations! x

Denise Clark said...

Terrific! I love the whole scene that you've set up. Wonderful! And yes, Ian is adorable! :)

Unknown said...

You have such a way of making wonderful original cards - I can't make them for 'toffee''