Friday 29 May 2009

Just in time!

OK so who stole all the days this week, i can't believe its Friday already and i've not had a minute to craft until today... luckily though i'm just in time to get my entry in for the Dies 2 Die For challenge where not only do i get a fab sketch {if you know me, you know i LOVE sketches} but i could also win goodies, and super goodies they are too!

So that's the sketch above
...
And this is my card....
I am doing a one to one cute card swap with a friend to get her mojo back up and running, I decided that i would turn the card into an ickle folder full of some cute images i stamped for her.. always nice to get something you don't expect.. unless that is she peeks here first that is! lol
I used 1 sheet of DCWV 12x12 paper for the whole card
The front does have the 2 panels like the sketch but coz the card and lines in paper are a similar colour it almost looks like a single piece of paper {apart from the lines going different ways of course lol!}
I coloured the Gorjuss image using copics.. still trying to perfect the hair shading! getting there slowly!
Finished inside and out with an assortment of gems and gem flowers.
Thanks for stopping by, sorry i've been such a bad blogger, believe me if i didn't have too work i would defiantly be home crafting... but that's real life for ya!
...
Materials used:
DCWV paper, pink ribbon, white fibre,
Gorjuss stamp, Whimsy wording stamp, Copics
an assortment of gems for added bling
mini border punch, vellum, nestie die cut.

5 comments:

Randi said...

This is such an extraordinary gift!! What a great idea!!!

And, I love how you colored the Gorjuss gal and how beautiful it looks on that goldish paper!!
Stunning!!

Unknown said...

oh really lovely and so fantastic.
have a nice holiday-weekend.
hugs, bea

Joey said...

Hi Minx, gorgeous card, I love the wallet. the image and colours are so pretty. Joey.x

Tasha said...

Wow this is stunning - i looks so beautiful love the colours and the fab image
love tasha xx

Ann said...

Absolutely adorable Minxy - our friend will be over the moon with it I'm sure - just the thing to get her mojo-ing again!! Hope you're good?
Hugs xxx