Wednesday 11 November 2009

Sugar & Spice...NOT!

Ok.. so i'm way later than i wanted to be with this post.. the joys of a working life!!!! I finally have a couple of well earned days off.. so can finally share the card i made on Saturday!!
I managed a whopping 6 challenges with this card
Allsorts 'Bling'
Stamp Scrap & Doodle 'Special Folds'
Create 4 Fun 'The Sketch'
One Stop Craft 'Cards for Kids'
Secret Crafter 'An Easel Card'
The pic doesn't do it justice really.. but it was the best out of i don't know how many i tryed to take and in the end gave up.. maybe i'll try one more time later if the sun decides to come out {highly unlikely}
I used an assortment of papers including BG, DCWV and one i created myself using the houndstooth background stamp from Artistic Stamper... I gave gorjuss some padded wings and used one of my own design skull stamps to embellish along with some yummy paper roses.. oh and of course lots and lots of bling'y gems!
Don't forget today is the last day to enter my candy!
♥ HUGZ ♥

18 comments:

Unknown said...

This is amazing! Sooooo much detail! I love the blue colour scheme. I am in awe of your gorjuss art! Hope you're well hun! Love Rowena

Sarah said...

WOW this is really different. A great card, love the wings behind her. Thanks for joining us at TG see you next time - Sarah

Shazza said...

I think it looks fabulous Minxy
x

Artyjen said...

Fab details all over! Love your "dark" angel so cute.
xoxo

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Nic, hope you enjoyed your days off.
xx

Jules said...

Hi Nicky

A lovely creation.

I am loving seeing all these easel cards!!

Lots of gorgeous layers on yours and I love the black lace alongside that great image.

Thank you for joining in my challenge with Allsorts - I hope you enjoyed it.

Love Jules xx

Suzie said...

A great card with lots of attitude - love it ! Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss. Suzie x

Lisa said...

Hi, Wow this card is fantastic! I just love Gorjuss' wings.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

Juls said...

STUNNING!!!! Love how you have added wings to this little madam! Your colour combo is so striking!! a card full of charicter! Love it!!

Milnie said...

Ow wow!!! This card is really cool! I love the colours because it is not an usual combination, but sooooo right together!

Hugs,

Mélanie

Shazza said...

Hi Minxy, I have an award on my blog for you
x

Anonymous said...

Love all the detail you've put on here, such an amazing card - and so many challenges. Glad you got the chance to post it.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week - and good luck.
Barbara
xx

Kat said...

She really does have attitude doesn't she. Love what you have done with this image. Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss.

Kat x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at SSDS!

Shelley said...

Sorry a quick visit, I have been ill all week. But many thanks for joining in with the OSCC. Shelley xx

Diane Davies said...

Oh I really like this card! THanks for joining in on the challenge at Scrap, Stamp and Doodle Saturday challenge blog. : )

Angie Cortes said...

Just Fabulous!! Thanks for playing along at SSDS! :)

Sarah Anderson said...

I love the colour scheme and angel image! And it works so well on the easel card. Love it :)