Tuesday 29 September 2009

The Sugar Bowl #20

It's time again for my most favourite challenge, and this time Gayle has provided The Sugar Bowl with yet another cracker of a sketch with the added prompt to use 'Paper Piecing'
...
Time is certainly slipping away fast so i decided to crack on and get yet another christmas card out the way.. i hadn't had a chance to ink all my new mangas so this adorable Mistletoe kiss was just begging to be used.
I was happerly colouring with my copics and almost forgot about the paper piecing but remembered in the nick of time and managed to find a couple of scraps to piece the outfits there both wearing! And keeping with the kiss theme the papers are the new eskimo kisses pad by basic grey.

♥ HUGZ ♥

5 comments:

Claireabelle said...

This is gorgeous Nicky, love it!
x

CraftyC said...

Cute card Nic. You do like your Sugar dont you!! Lovin the new papers, forgot I even bought them - Ooops!!!
Clairexxx

LOUISE said...

Great card Minxy, love the image, and the papers are lovely too! Louise x

Shazza said...

tis just gorgeous Minxy, I love the new Mangas, might have to use them tomorrow
x

Kathy said...

Beautiful card Minxy!! WOW I love all your details ~ esp. your stitching and your paper piecing looks fabulous!! Thanks for joining in the challenge and have a great week-end :)Kathy