Friday 14 August 2009

Awards... for me.. oh thank you x

I have been lucky enough to receive this fabby award from not 1 but 2 lovely people who's blog i happen to adore.
Firstly the lovely Barbara and her blog Paper Dreams and secondly the awesome Kat and her blog Having a {me} day.
Both defiantly worth a visit if you haven't already.
Thank you both so much....
Now if you know me then you'll know i never stick to the forwarding rules..
so if you happen to be visiting me then firstly Thank you and secondly please help yourself, I think anyone creating art, no matter in what form is creative and therefore you all deserve this award xx
Sorry the blogs been a bit quiet, i've been altering and preparing for my friends upcoming wedding so not had any spare time, but i'm hoping to get a card or 2 made today xx
♥ HUGZ ♥

No comments: