Tuesday 16 June 2009

Have you seen it?

I seem to have lost my mojo and was wondering if anyone has seen it lurking about?
If you do happen to find it could you please return it asap as i'm really missing making my cute creations.
I'm missing so many great challenges including Lia's sketch over at the Sugar Bowl {still hoping inspiration will strike tonight for this one as it's an awesome sketch} And the last sketch by Sonja over at A Spoon full of Sugar was totally fab too although this weeks sketch is also pretty darn fabby by Michelle! check it out!
Anyways, i apologise for the lack of creativity and hope that mojo will return soon so you can have more pretty things to look at.
Thanks for stopping by, especially if your one of my followers, you guys rock x

2 comments:

CraftyC said...

Not you an all Nic, think these blue skies must be getting to us coz I started a card today and ended up binning the image,. Lets see what we can do together aye!!
Clairex

Ann said...

Good luck Nicky - hope your mojo returns soon!! Maybe it's on holiday with mine babe!! :-)) xxx