Thursday 30 April 2009

Birthday Girl

This is a card i created using another set of my very own design stamps.
It is my friend Claire's birthday today and the card was for her. I hope she liked it!
I stamped the tree on brown paper and cut out, did the same with the owl but on patterned paper and gave him some more defination by colouring some features with my copics.
To make the tree pop i added an assortment of green prima flowers to act like branches.
Not sure if it's allowed yet but i'll be entering again {or trying to} Nikki's great Imagepac comp, click here for details...

Thanks for stopping by, Have a great Day xx

2 comments:

CraftyC said...

Hiya Mate, Firstly I need to thankyou for the beautiful cards and my gorgeous stamps you designed for me. As an original set, I could get a small fortune for these ROFL, but think I'll keep them as I cant wait to try them out. Well done Nic, they're fantastic!!! I'm off to pub shortly but hope to catch up with you later tonight when kids in bed. Your the best, TTFNxx
Clairexx

Anonymous said...

Great card Nicky, and love those stamp designs!